1. What did you do in 2017 that you’d never done before?
Well, been to Europe, Mumbai, Bhutan!!! Subtly approached guys 😛 Dated one, broke up immediately 😀 So, quite a roller coaster!
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
Don’t remember making any resolutions. Let’s leave resolutions to those who follow them 😀
3. What date from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nov 18- Diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy; still reeling under its effects
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Travelling to 9 countries ( 1 Asian + 8 European) and managing to keep myself sane amidst all the struggles to keep up with the journeys
5. What was your biggest failure?
No personal satisfaction out of internship; could’ve fared far better
6. Did you suffer illness?
Bell’s Palsy 😦
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Not that I can think of right away
8. Where did most of your money go?
Travel, food, medical expenses
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My first date 😀
10. What song will always remind you of 2017?
Shape of You, Arjun Reddy album
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Work out, eat more healthy, reminding myself of my self-worth
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
14. Did you fall in love in 2017?
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Radhan, Anirudh, Haricharan
16. What did you want and get?
An exciting internship phase and December thrills 😉
17. What did you want and not get?
18. What was/were your favorite film/s of this year?
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 24 years old; hung out with friends
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A job in hand and a relationship that could help me grow
21. What kept you sane?
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2017.
Never take your winter clothing off to pose for pictures in cold! Can give you facial paralysis 😛
Kidding. Date only when you are ready for the kind you promised and promise only those which you can keep and not what you think you can keep. Understand the difference.
23. Which new places did you visit in 2017?
Pachmarhi, Mumbai, Alibaug, Thimphu, Paro, Clermont-Ferrand, Paris, Montpellier, Geneva, Lucerne, Zurich, Reykjavik, Keflavik, Dresden, Berlin, Prague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Barcelona, Costa Brava. Damn, the list ended 😐
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Dil kuch kehta hai, kuch aur hi karta hai 😀